Thursday, January 27, 2011

update :)

I am very excited! I will be 14 in 51 days! I know it sounds like a loooonnnngggg time away... but it is super close for me! I get to wear make-up for my 14 bday. yes i know that probably doesn't sound tooo exciting for other girls my age because they already wear it, but its HUGE for me! :)

Yesterday, NOthing new happened... We ran into our friends at Pars (Persian food!) But nothing else really...

Tuesday, I spoke at a home school thingy where they ask you questions about being home schooled... The funniest one was "do you do activities?" that's almost like asking "do you get out of the house?" so of course we all said yes we do do activities.... :)lol i wanted to start laughing, but that would not have been appropriate...

Today, ummm school...... piano.......nothing really much! I am going to a Jeff Allan show (comedian) Friday night but nothing new.... :)


So I am going to sign off for right now, I might be back on later..

No comments:

Post a Comment